It is not wise to try and date 100 women in 100 days without first laying down some groundrules:
1) Always, whatever happens, put dating first, then writing second.
2) Only date women who are total strangers, or those I have met only very briefly before.
3) Only date women who I feel I may be attracted to. They are potential partners, not numbers in a challenge.
4) Women met online must not know of the challenge before the date, otherwise their behaviour may change from the norm. In the purpose of fairness and trust, friends of friends who are single and looking may know in advance about the challenge, they must also fit into Category 3)
5) A date must last for at least 30 minutes. Speed dating does not count.
6) Follow-up dates are allowed, but they do not count towards The Hundred.
7) Multiple dates on one day are permitted.
8) It is not necessary to tell each date about the challenge, use judgement wisely.
9) If things start to heat up with a date, I must be honest about the challenge before any form of sexual contact commences.
10) Kissing is allowed, and does not constitute sexual contact.